Tuesday, March 09, 2004

You're very special to me.

Oh no, I get it, you're more important than the other 120 cars in line.

Let me discuss the Highway 183 exit off of North 360. Here's the basic scenario. There are three lanes. Two go west, one goes east. This is great planning on the D/FW traffic division's part, I must say, considering no one is EVER going to Fort Worth but people are always heading east into Dallas. But that's not what I'm mad about.
Now, anyone who takes this road on a daily basis knows to wait for the traffic. It's backed up for a mile going into Dallas everyday. But there is always one self-aggrandizing retard who thinks, "I'll cut in line a little further ahead". Why do I care? Now he's blocking off my lane of traffic because of his own arrogance. He is in a hurry, not like everyone else who are all on their way to take a nap at home. What's worse is that due to the way the exit is constructed, I don't see him until the only way I can avoid hitting him is to use my "go-go-gadget-wheels". Well, I'm tired of it. The next time, I'm not putting on my brakes. I'm going to hit the next guy so hard as to propel him at a speed that will cause him to age slower than everyone else. I don't think that any of the witnesses will say that he was anything short of obstructing traffic, and given that I think other people are pissed about this, too, I could probably get them to corroborate a story about him having a gun or something. Oh sure, they'll never find the gun, but the cop is pissed about it, too. The world is totally on my side in my mind.
Also, the self-checkout at the grocery store is proof that anyone will do their own work if you make them think its a priviledge.