Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The end of chapter 3.

Well, I'm about done here at good ol' LeTourneau University. As much as I complain about this place, I love it, and I'll be sorry to go.
You know how sometimes you meet people too late? That's how I feel about the guy I was working with today, Patrick. He seems very cool, and we have a lot in common, especially our views. Its too bad I'm leaving town Saturday. Definitely when I'm in Longview, I'll have to look him up. We'll go see some concerts. Like Modest Mouse. What? You don't know who they are? Shame on you.
This morning I woke up to feel a little midget with a pair of vice grips standing behind my eye squeezing the life out of it. I killed him, though, or at least I took his vice grips away. I was just thinking that it would be suck to miss my last day on the job, so I came in anyway. With good reason, too, because God has really blessed this day.
Speaking of midgets, my favorite girl comes on down here in two days, and then we're together for good. Come to the wedding and buy us presents.
Also, Jeremiah will be here tonight. For those of you who don't know Jeremiah, he's the guy that bailed me out of jail the first time. We've been friends for years. Yaw! I haven't seen him in, like, 2 or 3 forevers so it'll be good for him to be here.

Anything else you read today is gibberish.