Tuesday, February 10, 2004

You are using 30% of your 2MB limit.

As a retraction for yesterday, I misread the "Curtis". It did not say that Romus Blues invented the harmonica, it just said that he played it. Also I'm not sure that it's not all a joke anyway, considering the guy's name was Blues. As a matter of fact, I think I probably got my panties in a wad over nothing. But if you knew me, you'd know that's not new. Nobody reads this anyway, and even my Amanda told me she had no idea what I was talking about, and didn't care to read the PBS article.
Good gravy my stomach hurts today. I think that I have the Stomach Monkeys. You know that terrible feeling when you first wake up and you're very tired and you stretch but no matter how much you stretch its not enough to make you feel better? That's how I have felt all day. I REALLY need to get back on my bicycle. Or just get some sex. Or both.
I'm not even trying to look like I'm working anymore. I have 1 3/4 days left on my sentencing here at the EeTernal University Facilities Services Department of Which Has Too Dadgum Long of a Name, and I don't think that I'm in danger of being fired or looking bad. My track record is pretty much set up to this point, and if people can't understand that I might be a little distracted, then they can kiss my oddly straight and large banana. That isn't innuendo. I have some really oddly shaped large bananas at home.
There are too many people in this world who think that communism is a good replacement for being polite.