Friday, July 09, 2004

Philsophy block

I don't feel philosophical during the day anymore. As a matter of fact, I don't think I'm philosophical anymore unless I'm amped up on Alieve Sinus.
I have a job now. Amanda has a job now. Now we have 1 whole month to spend without her having to work. She'll be teaching 5th grade in Hallsville.
But, if you know me, I don't like to get too literal here. This isn't about my life; this is about my brain. You can take certain liberties with your writings when no one else but you pays attention to them.
Our pastor is leaving our church. The prospect of working with another (different) pastor is strange for me, but surprisingly, there isn't much apprehension involved. As selfish as it may sound, its a pleasant change from always being the freshman. It is a little humorous that this announcement came not one month after I told my wife, "if Brother Marv ever leaves, I'd probably leave, too." Not a chance.
This entry sucks, but I'm posting it anyway.