Monday, July 05, 2004

I use business as an excuse.

It is pretty ambitious of me to blog, really. I have so much going on. I am the Assistant Manager of Little Caesers in Pine Tree, now. I know what you're thinking, but you can just talk to me as if I'm a normal person. Don't be intimidated by the "Assistant Manager" title. I'm a person, just like you.
I have two jobs, and my wife is unemployed. She still makes more money than me. I don't get it.
Amanda is looking for a job in Longview, so that we don't starve. We have two more paychecks left until it becomes a problem. The church is praying that it will happen before the end of July. Amanda and I are pretty discouraged about the whole thing, but our confidence builds when we are around other people. I can't figure out if they have faith or if it's just easier to be optimistic when its not your food bill.
Oh, and to all of you who know the debate, I looked it up. It is "give 'em the gun" not "Helluva run". Phillip P. just wanted to swear in church.
I'll write more later. Promise. I think this is a good enough undertaking for now.